Tattoos. This form of body art is now used as a means of expressing oneself. Both men and women wear tattoos for various reasons. To look stylish, to show their love for someone or just to show off their bodies. Of the two, men usually look for meaningful tattoos for men as they prefer choosing and getting tattooed with images or messages defining logic and meaning than women.
Men tend to look for some meaning in his actions and thoughts and thus incorporate thoughtful elements in their deeds to invest it with both meaning and beauty. While images and pictures carved as tattoos do convey some meaning, they do not convey as strong a message as words and statements do. This is why they prefer getting quotes from famous people like singers, writers, leaders or just anyone who has made an impact on their lives as their tattoo.
While men get their tattoos on different parts of the body, they prefer getting their meaningful tattoos placed some place where it’s exposed and visible to everyone. These meaningful tattoos may be a confluence of religious and motivational messages as designs or a mixture of pictures and images. Sometimes, it’s the name of their mother or love with a symbolic picture which makes the perfect meaningful tattoo for them.
If you are looking for a meaningful tattoo for yourself, you’ll be happy to know there’s inspiration everywhere. While this guide gives you some inspiration, you can also get ideas from art galleries, art and mythology books, and gardening books, everywhere!
1. A leg tattoo is a very popular tattoo for men as any message engraved here shows that every step he takes brings him a step closer to his aim and goal in life. With the right quote, this is the perfect tattoo to show your commitment to reaching your goal in life.
2. Motivating tattoos are of course very popular meaningful tattoos for men. You come across many motivational quotes and messages in your everyday reading and if there’s something which really touches you, it forms the perfect tattoo for you. It may be a quote about boosting your self-confidence or your dedication to your family. Whatever it is, motivational quotes make great meaningful tattoos.
3. As the forearm is the most exposed part of your body, you can use your forearm for your tattoo. It could be a verse by someone popular, your feelings towards life or just a quote you read somewhere which helped boost your confidence. It’s always better to get such confidence boosters on your forearm where you and everyone can see it every day for your daily confidence boost.
4. If you believe in karma, an evocative line carved in beautiful fonts make the perfect tattoo for yourself. It shows your attitude to life, and that whatever has to happen, will happen.
5. Many men carve the words which form the guiding forces in their life on their wrists like loyalty and honesty. It shows the ideals they follow and believe in life, and want to show the world their beliefs so that others too follow suit.
6. Then again, there are religious tattoos which religious men carve on their forearms, back or chest. These meaningful tattoos for men prove that these men believe in their religion and are thus religious people who believe in God.
Check out the best meaningful tattoos for men
People want to have tattoos deep meanings which resonate with inspiration, in this tattoo the artist has inked the words “Never Let Your Fear Decide Your Fate” in a simple cursive font. These words make it a meaningful tattoo which could mean a lot to the person as it is a reminder of staying in control and not letting the circumstances get the best of you.
Sometimes tattoos carry a lot of emotions with simple depictions, here we have a double forearm tattoo which is completed when the person holds their hands together. On one hand the artist has made a little girl reaching out and enhanced it with a great black and white effect and on the other hand is a balloon with the word “Dad” and a date just below it.
Family can mean a lot to some people, why not get a tattoo that reflects the same love and respect? In this tattoos we see a brilliant chest tattoo of the words “Family First” inked across the entire chest, the artist has used a very fancy font to decorate the words and make them look stylish. This is great tattoo to consider for people looking for family tattoos ideas.
People love to make an impression with their tattoos, sometimes it can make someone happy and show them how much you care. Here we have a classic “Mom” tattoo which was popular in the movies and cartoons. The artist has kept it simple with just the right amount of color and decorations, many people would love to get this done for their moms.
The departed people have a special place in the hearts of their loved ones, people get dates and names tattooed all the time but this tattoo takes it to the next level. The tattoo is of a well-detailed tree with a scroll of dates flowing over it, there are four dates which could each stand for a lost person. This is meaningful tattoo design and many people would love to get this done on their bodies.
A truly inspiring work of art made into a tattoo, here we see a huge back tattoo of a crucifix with wings. The artist has paid a lot of attention to detail and has managed to give it a fantastic shading effect and overall look. There are three inked around it which are “Faith”, “Family” and “Strength”, this seems to be very meaningful and makes an excellent tattoo.
Impressions are unique natural signatures that make excellent tattoo ideas for men, here we see that the artist has replicated the real impression of a small palm and a foot. The name “Isabella Lynn” and a date have been tattooed right next to it, this makes a great tattoo for guys who want the name of their kids tattooed on their bodies.
Music lyrics has been a long popular tattoo trend with the fans, here we see a perfect example of how the lines from Pearl Jam’s popular song “I am Mine” is made into a tattoo. The tattoo reads as “I Know I was Born and I Know That I’ll die, The In Between is Mine”, it reflects a serious realization phase and is one great for people looking for meaningful tattoos for men.
Few quotes can make meaningful tattoo ideas, here we see a similar quote which has been made into a stylish tattoo. The Artist has tattooed the words “For Those I Love I Will Sacrifice”, it looks great and holds a lot of meaning and this can be great for guy who want to show their love for their family by getting a tattoo.
Humor and Satire go hand in hand with some tattoo designs, here we have a strange quote which says “Why are You Wearing That Stupid Man Suit?”, this could be suggesting that the person is alienated or thinks of others as very human and stupid and wants to make a smart statement.